Love My Teepee is the trading name of Miss C.Phillips – Proprietor. The address for all correspondence and product returns is Treetops, South Devon Avenue, Mapperley, Nottingham, NG3 6FT. Tel: 07816 861 835 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our agreement and these terms and conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales. A person who is not a party to this Agreement has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this Agreement.
OUR PRODUCTS are lovingly handmade for consumer use and intended for domestic applications. We do not currently supply to businesses who either resell or hire out our Teepees, and they are not warranted for this use. We intend these terms and conditions to apply only to a contract entered into as a consumer. If this is not the case, you must tell us so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms that are more appropriate for you.
PLACING YOUR ORDER – our website
- We have made every effort to display colours and images as accurately as possible however all devices render these slightly differently so we cannot guarantee that the colour will be accurate. If this is important to you, we can arrange to send you swatches of suitable fabric.
- All items are handmade and so the size may vary slightly, all sizes should therefore be considered approximate.
- We take great care to ensure that our website is accurate, but just occasionally an error will occur. If it does, we will change it as soon as possible. If the error may affect an order that you have submitted (eg price) we may in our sole discretion inform you of the correct price and give you the option to order the item at the correct price, or we may cancel the order for such item and notify you of such cancellation.
- In the event that any goods ordered are not available, we will notify you of a delay or cancellation of all or part of your order.
- If you would like the order by a set date please add this where indicated on the order – we will try our best to meet this date but regretfully cannot guarantee to do so.
- The price on our website is for standard delivery within mainland UK. Additional costs may apply for outlying regions of the UK, such as very remote area and islands, and also for overseas orders. Please contact us for a specific quote.
OVERSEAS ORDERS –
- Due to their size we cannot include the wooden poles in tepee orders being sent overseas. We will send you the dimensions so you can source them locally to you.
- Delivery costs outside the UK may vary. Please contact us for a quote. In addition, you will need to pay any import duty or taxes relevant to your area.
This is a distance contract which has the cancellation rights set out below. These cancellation rights however do not apply to a contract for goods that are made to your specifications or are clearly personalised. As such we regret that orders for appliqued, custom made, bespoke teepees or bespoke accessories are not cancellable. This is in line with The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
You may cancel a contract for readymade, non-customised/bespoke items within 14 days of receiving the order. Simply send us an email at email@example.com. Once we have emailed you to confirm that the order is covered by cancellation rights we will ask you to return it to us at You will be responsible for the return carriage cost and we suggest that you use a service that provides a proof of delivery so that you can be sure it doesn’t go astray.
Any goods need to be returned in ‘as new’ condition. We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for the loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you (that is handling the goods beyond what is necessary to establish their conformity with the contract such going beyond the sort of handling that might reasonably allowed in a shop).
We want you and your family to love your crafted item for years to come. However in the unlikely event that the item you receive is faulty or damaged please send us an email without delay to firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can replace it swiftly. If you contact us about a fault in the first 30 days after receipt, we can either replace it for you or give you a refund. After this time, we can arrange a repair or replacement. We’ll ask you to send it to us – we suggest you use a service with proof of delivery to ensure it gets back to us. Where the item is faulty, we will refund your postage so please keep a copy of the receipt.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email and make arrangements to repair, replace or refund as appropriate
Refunds (where appropriate) will be processed via the original method of payment, usually within 14 days. If we have said that a refund will be processed but you don’t think it has arrived, please carefully check your bank account or credit card before you contact us. Sometimes they take a little while longer to return the credit to your account. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please email us at email@example.com
We can ship gifts directly to the recipient – please mark this on the order. In the rare event that the item they receive is faulty in some way the recipient can contact us to arrange for a replacement or a gift credit. Once the returned item is received, a replacement or gift certificate will be mailed.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the buyer had the order shipped to themselves, refunds/replacements can only be arranged with the original purchaser
USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
We love to hear from you and may (at our discretion) put your comments and suggestions on our website. From time to time we may run competitions and may (at our discretion) put entry’s and contestant names on our site. Please contact us if you don’t want us to include your details.