Love My Teepee is the trading name of Miss C.Phillips – Proprietor. The address for all correspondence and product returns. 18 South Devon Avenue, Nottingham Ng3 6ft Tel: 07816 861 835 Email: email@example.com
Our agreement and these terms and conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales. A person who is not a party to this Agreement has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this Agreement.
OUR PRODUCTS are lovingly handmade for consumer use and intended for domestic applications. We do not currently supply to businesses who either resell or hire out our Teepees, and they are not warranted for this use. We intend these terms and conditions to apply only to a contract entered into as a consumer. If this is not the case, you must tell us so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms that are more appropriate for you.
PLACING YOUR ORDER – our website
- We have made every effort to display colours and images as accurately as possible however all devices render these slightly differently so we cannot guarantee that the colour will be accurate. If this is important to you, we can arrange to send you swatches of suitable fabric.
- All items are handmade and so the size may vary slightly, all sizes should therefore be considered approximate.
- We take great care to ensure that our website is accurate, but just occasionally an error will occur. If it does, we will change it as soon as possible. If the error may affect an order that you have submitted (eg price) we may in our sole discretion inform you of the correct price and give you the option to order the item at the correct price, or we may cancel the order for such item and notify you of such cancellation.
- In the event that any goods ordered are not available, we will notify you of a delay or cancellation of all or part of your order.
- If you would like the order by a set date please add this where indicated on the order – we will try our best to meet this date but regretfully cannot guarantee to do so.
- The price on our website is for standard delivery within mainland UK. Additional costs may apply for outlying regions of the UK, such as very remote area and islands, and also for overseas orders. Please contact us for a specific quote.
OVERSEAS ORDERS –
- Due to their size we cannot include the wooden poles in tepee orders being sent overseas. We will send you the dimensions so you can source them locally to you.
- Delivery costs outside the UK may vary. Please contact us for a quote. In addition, you will need to pay any import duty or taxes relevant to your area.
USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
We love to hear from you and may (at our discretion) put your comments and suggestions on our website. From time to time we may run competitions and may (at our discretion) put entry’s and contestant names on our site. Please contact us if you don’t want us to include your details.